Giving: Join the USF Diabetes Center Family
The Diabetes Center at USF Health is bringing together the best elements of patient care, education and research. The Center is well on its way to becoming an international leader in the fight against diabetes.
Completed in Summer of 2011, The USF Diabetes Center, located inside the Carol and Frank Morsani Center for Advanced Health Care is at the forefront of fighting one of the 21st Century's most insidious diseases. Offering endocrinology expertise to both the adult and pediatric population as well as in-house psychology services, dieticians, certified diabetic educators, pump specialists and social workers, the USF Diabetes Center provides world-class, integrated care to its patients. Paired with its international standing as one of only twenty TrialNet Type 1 Diabetes Clinical Centers working at the forefront of diabetes research, the center offers patients the opportunity to participate in ongoing research to prevent or delay diabetes.
- Identifying people of elevated risk
- Interventions for the prevention or delay of Type 1 diabetes in adults and children
- Treatments for people who are newly diagnosed
- New treatments for type 2 diabetes in kids
- Identifying new technologies that lead to better diabetes management
In Support of Our Mission to Treat and Ultimately Eradicate Diabetes, We are Seeking Individuals and Families Who Will:
- Lend support to help build the Center and its programs
- Provide feedback on programs that we offer
- Advocate for the advancement of diabetes care and research
- Actively participate in the pursuit of a cure
We value your partnership in our pursuit of hope, healing and overall health for people with diabetes. Your donation will have a dramatic impact on our ability to successfully address the above challenges.
For more information, please contact Kimberly Constantine at (813) 396-9182. (email@example.com)